How many Gods have died at the hand of humans? There are many many stories in history that describe these individuals as Gods, son of Gods, or gifted by Gods and they all have similarities of Jesus Christ, the son of God, and
God himself as a part of the Holy Trinity. Has he come more than once?
Do we keep killing him? The human spirit wants to be at peace but something, someone won't let us. What is it? Why do we want to kill the righteous ones, the strong ones, the different ones? Gods... Well there's that theory and there is the theory as the extraterrestrial beings being what we believe are Gods, or Angels...etc. There are many theories. The Hopi Indians had hieroglyphics that resemble aliens as their Gods. The Aztecs as well and as well as the Egyptians an entire world away who were both somehow inspired to build the same pyramids, and the same cities based on the solar system? Gods, aliens, angels, what's the difference? Aren't they all the same? Different.... Royal... Superior... Extraordinary.. Stop killing them.. Stop the repeat of history.. I know it's too much to ask. Do you believe in reincarnation? I do.. and I hope we don't make them suffer too much by killing them over and over again.
God himself as a part of the Holy Trinity. Has he come more than once?
Do we keep killing him? The human spirit wants to be at peace but something, someone won't let us. What is it? Why do we want to kill the righteous ones, the strong ones, the different ones? Gods... Well there's that theory and there is the theory as the extraterrestrial beings being what we believe are Gods, or Angels...etc. There are many theories. The Hopi Indians had hieroglyphics that resemble aliens as their Gods. The Aztecs as well and as well as the Egyptians an entire world away who were both somehow inspired to build the same pyramids, and the same cities based on the solar system? Gods, aliens, angels, what's the difference? Aren't they all the same? Different.... Royal... Superior... Extraordinary.. Stop killing them.. Stop the repeat of history.. I know it's too much to ask. Do you believe in reincarnation? I do.. and I hope we don't make them suffer too much by killing them over and over again.
Comments
Post a Comment